Light Yellow Color Fish Protein Fertilizer with Amino Acid
Fish meal is a kind of fish fertilizer produced from dried fish
waste, in which rancid oil is removed and preservatives are added.
Since this is a slow-release fertilizer with high content of
primary and secondary macronutrients, it is beneficial to leafy
plants. Fishmeal is also a good source of micronutrients and
provides food for high-quality bacteria in the soil, which enables
plants to grow bigger and stronger. Fishmeal fertilizer can also
lock stored protein (nitrogen) on the plant instead of the soil,
making fertilization more successful. Fish meal must be put into
the soil, and then soaked in water.
|Appearance||Light grey to yellow Powder||Light yellow Powder|
|Odor||Fishy Smell||Smell of Fishlike|
|Solubility in water %||Totally water soluble||100%|
|Amino Acid %||≥80||82.38|
|Total Nitrogen(N) %||≥14||15.5|
- Improving soil fertility and activating soil nutrients. The soil
become very loose and soft, the number of microorganisms and
earthworms has increased dramatically, and the effective nutrients
have increased rapidly.
- Promoting the development of crop root system, strong plant growth,
thick leaves and strong photosynthesis ability, especially in the
early stage of crop growth and development.
- Crop yield increased by more than 10%-30%
- Improvement of crop quality, increase the sugar and protein of the
fruits by 10%-15%, the fruit hardness,anti- resistance to
compression, anti-cracking and prolong storage time
- Enhance crop resistance to salinity
- It can prevent nematode disease, powdery mildew, downy mildew,
silver leaf disease and other diseases
Pack with 20KG per bag and store in a dry and cool place